Parking Rules & Permits
Timnath Middle-High School parking permits are required for all students and staff parked on school property. TMHS parking permits will be provided to staff at no cost.
One permit is assigned per staff member and shall remain with the staff member from year to year while attending working at TMHS. Additional permits for additional vehicles may be obtained by request and approval from TMHS Administration.
Parking permit applications can be completed online (preferred)
Hard copy applications can be picked up and turned in at the front office of TMHS if a staff member is unable to access the form online.
Please use your PSD staff login credentials to submit the application
Contact Campus Security to resolve any parking issue, or for help obtaining a parking permit:
Timnath Middle-High School Parking Rules
* All students and staff parked on school property must display a valid and current parking hang tag (permit).
* Police Dept., Fire Dept., delivery services, Poudre School District (PSD), and visitor vehicles are excluded from displaying a permit.
* Permits may not be transferred from one person to another person.
* Campus Security must be notified if a permit is lost or stolen. Notification must take place before a new permit can be issued.
* Campus Security must be notified if there is a change of vehicle registration or an additional vehicle is being added to a permit application.
* Offensive writing, signage, or gang affiliation items may not be displayed in or on vehicles on PSD property.
* Tickets related to criminal/traffic violations may be issued by the School Resource Officer resulting in court appearance, fines, or loss of points on driver’s license.
* Vehicles may be towed at owner’s expense for severe violations and/or when necessary to maintain a safe environment.
* The speed limit in TMHS parking lots is 10 MPH.